Friday, June 25, 2010
Edge Binding Stapler for Handheld Carpet Binding Projects
Introducing the Crain Edge Binding Stapler #147. This is a hand held stapler that is made for carpet binding. The Edge Binding Stapler takes the 5/16" #148 Crain Binding Staples. This is an ideal stapler for smaller jobs when attaching binding ribbon.
Visit installertools.com for the largest selection of carpet binding machines and accessories.
For more information on the #147 Edge Binding Stapler, CLICK HERE.
Friday, June 18, 2010
Looking for the right Tool Pouch?
Friday, June 11, 2010
Introducing NC Carpet Binding Machines on Installertools.com
NC Single Pull Binding Machine from NC Carpet
The PBS is a single puller portable carpet binder suitable for any carpet edging application.
- Applies tape in one-pass operation
- Binds all carpets and rugs
- Trigger switch lock allows you to walk away while the machine binds
- Zigzag lockstitch
- Binding tape roll fits against machine arm, eliminating any extended obstruction when binding near wall
- Convenient, labor friendly work handle maneuvers easily
- Pre-set stitch regulator and zigzag width eliminate probability of breaking needles and upsetting feed timing
- Built-in light/switch
- Fully enclosed heave-duty motor
- Available in either 110/115V 60-cycle or 220/2230V 50-cycle
- Can apply: 3" sisal tapes, serging tape, fringe
Friday, June 04, 2010
Durock Tile Underlayment Membrane Kit
Durock Tile Membrane a mold and mildew resistant membrane used under tile in light commercial and residential applications. It is ideal for floors and walls in bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, and entryways. Durock Tile Membrane cuts easily with a scissors or knife without dust or mess, installing quickly without mechanical fasteners.
DUROCK tile membrane also provides an effective crack-isolation system when installed using Durock tile membrane adhesive. Durock tile membrane may also be installed using Type 1 organic adhesive or latex modified thin set mortar, however, installation with these products will not provide crack isolation.
For more information on the Durock Tile Underlayment Kit, CLICK HERE.